Grace Costa | Online Store | Middle Weight Test
The ATeam conducted *functional tests of the contact form and found 2 issues:
- Contact form remained in 'send status'
- No confirmation email was sent to customer.
Here are stats from the Middle Weight Test Summary Report (MWTSR)
- Analysis: 1 hour to review Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Shopping Cart
- Contact Form (2 issues detected)
- Page Flows
- Automated Ai Test Run time: 18 minutes and 47 seconds
- Estimated manual test time: 120 minutes for 1 person (saving of 10x)
- Pages: 176 pages analysed
- Links: +3000 links assessed
- We also found 4 broken links.
Get to know your testing terminology...
*Functional testing is a software testing process used within software development in which software is tested to ensure that it conforms with all requirements. Functional testing is a way of checking software to ensure that it has all the required functionality that's specified within its functional requirements.